Give you to the former players of the NFLPA
Former player members of the NFLPA can give back to other former players in different ways. From offering mentoring and career advice to other former players in your area, to providing leadership at the local and national level, to making a difference in the community through NFLPA initiatives, you can choose a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests and schedule. Below are just a few ways you can show the world that the NFLPA – and its former players – truly care.
Network with former players:
- Share your time by offering career and business advice in discussions on the players only LinkedIn group NFLPA Legends.
- Post openings at your company on the players only LinkedIn group NFLPA Legends.
- Find players businesses, and foundations and support them and other former players through the Former Player Business Directory.
Participate in former player events and programs:
- Come to or help plan local chapter events and special events like the NFLPA Regional Conferences and the NFLPA Former Players Convention.
- Plan your next vacation through the NFLPA Membership Rewards program.
Take an active role in former player leadership:
- Become a chapter officer or board member.
- Vote for or run for an at large board member seat.
Keep in touch:
- Sign in and update your former player profile.
- Become a Former Players Writers’ Resource Pool Member.
Give to the Professional Athletes Foundation:
- Give to the PAF to assist former players in need.