What is a Financial Advisor?
A financial advisor provides financial advice or guidance, from how to invest and manage money to how to reach your financial goals. Services provided can include financial planning, investing, tax and estate planning.
What to Look for in a Financial Advisor
You will want to really interview someone before hiring him or her to be your personal financial advisor. Learn 10 Key Questions to Ask When Choosing Your Financial Advisor.
Financial Advisor Institution Program
Things to know:
- We have a limited number of agreements with reputable financial institutions
- Institutions monitor their advisors who meet specific criteria and abide by a code of conduct when dealing with NFL player-clients
- An individual registered financial advisor is still vetted and meets the educational, experiential and regulatory standards established by the NFLPA
- Individual advisors also submit to due diligence checks and abide by a code of conduct
- Selecting an advisor who is part of the Institutional Program is ideal if you are looking for a concierge-like experience
- Institutional advisors have developed financial advisory services that meet the specific identified goals of players
Have questions about financial advisors? Check out our FAQs.
Are you a Registered Financial Advisor? Click here.
Log in to view the Financial Institutions